NOTE: This is an external opportunity, not a client of Prime Chief of Staff. Any questions about this position should be directed to the organization directly.
Be part of an innovative organization by joining one of the country’s fastest growing companies that is reshaping the supply chain industry, and was identified as FreightWaves top 100 in 2020.
Are you a data-driven leader that is passionate about B2B marketing? Someone who loves helping define a strategy as well as driving detailed execution? FourKites is looking for a Chief of Staff to be a strategic advisor and counsel to the Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Leadership Team.
- Work directly with the CMO and lead an overall strategy and execution for data-driven marketing across every function, including monthly reporting, global marketing dashboards and ad-hoc analytics
- Drive optimization of Marketing investments, budget and mix including budget allocation, attribution and usage
- Review, design and execute on improvements to the Marketing organization; identifying and helping to address knowledge and skill gaps
- Drive all aspects of the team’s marketing calendar from campaign planning and quarterly business reviews to goal setting and weekly team meetings
- Help scale the marketing team through project and system management
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in B2B Marketing
- Deep understanding of marketing analytics (I.e. funnel, conversion rates, customer acquisition costs)
- A solid understanding of B2B marketing, sales funnel and demand generation metrics
- Strong leader and organizer. Able to prioritize multiple projects and drive to deadlines
- Strong team player. Able to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Named one of Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups, FourKites is on a mission to transform the world’s supply chains with the most powerful technology on the planet. With a customer base that includes 18 of the top-20 food and beverage companies and nine of the top-10 CPG companies, the company combines the largest network of real-time logistics data with machine learning to help its customers lower costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. We are a customer-obsessed organization, wholeheartedly committed to helping our customers succeed and drive long-term value.
The empathy we exhibit with our customers applies internally, as well. At FourKites, a positive work culture is a priority, and team members benefit from structured employee development plans, mentorship and training programs, quarterly review and promotions processes, affinity group memberships and competitive benefits packages. Click here to learn more about our team and our corporate values.